About the Firm
O ur firm believes strongly in the commitment to our clients.
We are an Edmonton-based accounting firm providing services to individuals, small to medium businesses and our peers in public practice in Canada. With aligned goals to our growing clients, our practice has been enjoying steady and solid growth since its establishment in 2014.
Our firm consists of a group of experienced and talented Canadian and U.S. team members. We focus on providing quality accounting and tax services to our clients including comprehensive U.S. tax services and cross-border planning services.
Our team works hard to continuously understand and adapt to each of our unique client needs. From basic bookkeeping and personal tax to complex cross-border tax work, we make sure to have your accounting questions answered and to provide accurate customer service.
- Our firm is built upon 3 fundamental principles: COMMUNICATION, TRUST and EXCELLENCE.
- The highest standards of customer service and professional integrity are the measurements we live up to at YLPC.
- Ensuring we stay on top with respect to professional knowledge and technical expertise, YLPC invests heavily in the continued education of our team.
- Each client receives close, personalized attention from a team member yet also benefits from the expertise of the whole firm.
- Our firm delivers results that add value to our clients’ businesses through sound business decisions and tax savings.
- Providing top quality yet affordable professional services in a timely, friendly, and responsible manner are commitments we make to each of our clients.
- The YLPC firm vows to continually earn & keep your trust as your accounting firm of choice!
Our Contact Information:
- 304, 9452 – 51 Ave NW Edmonton, Alberta T6E 5A6
Yun (Felix) Lin
CPA, CGA, CPA(DE, USA)
Felix is a passionate professional with an entrepreneurial mindset. With his engineering background and broad accounting/tax skillset, he always works with families and entrepreneurs to grow value.
After obtaining accounting degree from McGill University, Felix articled with Lutz Cichy Selig & Zeronda LLP in Albany NYS and qualified for his US CPA licence thereafter. After his return to Canada in later 2006, Felix has practised in Canadian and US taxation at several large Canadian accounting firms including Deloitte and KPMG. Felix also obtained his CGA designation in 2009 and completed CICA In-Depth Tax courses. Currently, he holds his membership with CPA Alberta and AICPA.
Felix started his own public practice in 2014 and specialized in tax and business advisory services. This encompasses business, corporate, personal taxation and related tax planning. His broad spectrum of skills and holistic approach allow him to bring real values to his projects.
Thank you for your interest in the Yun Lin Professional Corporation